Even history’s greatest authors have worked with elements of parody, such as Jonathan Swift in A Modest Proposal and Joseph Conrad in Hamlet Shmamlet. Watch a rich tradition unfold with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
- When: January 2–February 1
- Where: The Apartment Nightclub
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $43 for a VIP ticket (up to $86 value). VIP seating is in the center rows.
- $33 for general admission (up to $66 value) <p>
Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
Sending up the oft-mocked but equally beloved bestseller, _Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody_ treats audiences to an evening of goofy, satirical fun. Parodies of such pop songs as "Poker Face," "Call Me Maybe," and "Since U Been Gone" fill in the show's plot, which bounces between an over-the-top retelling of the erotic novel and a gossipy discussion of the book's virtues and flaws in a nail salon. The piece was written by New York improv troupe the Pushers, and the zippy one-liners and ensemble-based laughs are as abundant as one would expect.