- $34 for one G-Pass to Culture Club (up to $55.95 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: 4th tier
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: English new wavers Mikey Craig, Roy Hay, Jon Moss, and glamorously androgynous frontman Boy George
- How they made history: “Time (Clock of the Heart),” which the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame included on its list of 500 songs that shaped rock; also they racked up a Grammy and a pair of Brit Awards
- Other essential tracks: “I’ll Tumble 4 Ya,” “Karma Chameleon,” “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?”
- How Culture Club is like a Karma Chameleon: they come and go
- Why?: since disbanding in 1987, the band has reunited for several memorable stints, notably for a popular performance on VH1’s Storytellers in 1998
- Why this reunion is special: in addition to touring, the quartet is preparing to release Tribes, their first new album since 1999
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.