What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $35.60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $35.60 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: English new wavers Mikey Craig, Roy Hay, Jon Moss, and glamorously androgynous frontman Boy George
- How they made history: “Time (Clock of the Heart),” which the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame included on its list of 500 songs that shaped rock; also they racked up a Grammy and a pair of Brit Awards
- Other essential tracks: “I’ll Tumble 4 Ya,” “Karma Chameleon,” “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?”
- How Culture Club is like a Karma Chameleon: they come and go
- Why?: since disbanding in 1987, the band has reunited for several memorable stints, notably for a popular performance on VH1’s Storytellers in 1998
- Why this reunion is special: in addition to touring, the quartet is preparing to release Tribes, their first new album since 1999
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.