- One G-Pass, starting from $15
- Seating: section 304, 309, 314, 315, or 328–331
- When: Saturday, May 6 at 6 p.m. (Montreal Impact) | Saturday, May 13, at 7 p.m. (Philadelphia Union)
- May 6 is Star Wars Night, which features 20+ characters and halftime Lightsaber Battles. Click here for more details.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Groupons and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
As rain pummeled Foxboro Stadium on October 20, 1996, D.C. United overcame a two-goal deficit against L.A. Galaxy to claim the first-ever MLS Championship. Little did anyone know at the time, but the Black and Red had begun their reign as the league’s most dominant team.
In the decades since, D.C. United—whose name is a nod to Manchester and Leeds United—has stocked its trophy case with three more league championships, as well as three U.S. Open Cups and one CONCACAF title. This season marks the 22nd and final season for the club at historic RFK Stadium. United move to new Audi Field next season.