- Da Vinci The Exhibition
- When: daily, starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Where: The Venetian
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for a ticket package for one adult (up to $47.50 total value)
- $47 for a ticket package for two adults (up to $95 total value)
For each person, the package includes:
- Admission (up to $27.50 value)
- One souvenir photo ($20 value)
- Two-for-one drink coupon valid at The Bourbon Room
- 20% off one item at the exhibition gallery store
Da Vinci The Exhibition
Not only one of history’s greatest artists, Leonardo da Vinci also turned his multifarious genius toward the study of anatomy, engineering, and hydraulics. Da Vinci The Exhibition showcases many sides of the original Renaissance man, starting with his many mechanical creations. Artisans have pored over his codices and lovingly brought his plans for such seemingly modern innovations as helicopters, cranes, submarines, and clocks into the third dimension with wood and metal reproductions—which visitors can operate themselves.
Of course, there’s plenty of art as well, including many famous works in reproduction, so that guests can get close as they admire the Mona Lisa’s smile or wonder where the Vitruvian Man works out. A feature gallery also explores Da Vinci’s fascination with anatomy with sketches from his controversial dissections, performed to better understand the structure of the human body.