What You'll Get
- $13 for one ticket to see Dailey & Vincent (up to $22.50 value)
- When: Saturday, March 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Arts Center
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dailey & Vincent
- Their Sound: a blend of bluegrass, gospel, and country, wrapped up in plucky guitar and mandolin and tied with a fiddle bow
- For Fans Of: Kentucky Thunder, Nickel Creek, Old Crow Medicine Show
- Where to Begin: “Elizabeth,” a Grammy-nominated ode to a longed-for woman
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Paramount Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Arts Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paramount Arts Center
The Paramount has always been a theater rooted in the past but looking toward the future. Observe the organ grills, for example, that flank the stage. A crucial fixture for any silent-movie theater, these artifacts were never used, since the first film screened here was a talking picture, ironically titled Silent. Although it no longer screens the movies, talkies, or smellies of the 1930s, the same building that met original audiences still meets visitors today—the four-foot brass chandeliers in the lobby have been restored and the angular art-deco style continues to pervade from the facade to the stage. Some say, too, that at least one of the original builders is still hanging around: old "Paramount Joe" is the resident ghost, and many of employees have stories about how the kindly phantom has given them a hand when they needed it.