After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $9 for one ticket for side orchestra or side balcony seating (up to $19 value)
- $14 for one ticket for center orchestra or center balcony seating (up to $29 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dallas Chamber Symphony: Bach, Bloch, and Janacek
- The Program: Bach’s Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, Ernest Bloch’s Concerto Grosso No. 1, and Leos Janacek’s Idyll Suite for Strings
- Special Guests: renowned Columbian pianist Eduardo Rojas, Concertmaster violinist and Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition winner Kazuhiro Takagi, and Lynn Harrell Competition grand prize winning violinist Chloé Trevor
- The Highlights: Rojas’s stunning solo work on Bloch’s Concerto Grosso; Takagi and Trevor’s stirring Bach duet
Dallas Chamber Symphony
Beyond the glowing plate glass of the Dallas City Performance Hall, the Dallas Chamber Symphony is often hard at work devising ever-more-intriguing ways to welcome people into the world of symphonic music. Its director often places the symphony's talents against the canvas of live silent-film screenings, dance performances, and other media, along with the more usual work of pairing well-known pieces with contemporary compositions. Beyond concerts, the group also reaches out to the community by sponsoring musical competitions, holding pre-concert talks, and tossing staff-paper airplanes into open windows.