- $9.50 for one ticket for rear orchestra left or right seating, or balcony left or right seating (up to $19 value)
- $14 for one ticket for front orchestra left or right seating (up to $24 value)
- $17 for one ticket for orchestra or balcony seating (up to $34 value)
- View the seating chart.
- What to expect: The orchestra will perform multiple pieces during an evening of music written for string orchestra. They’ll share the stage with…
- Soloists: Flutist Margaret Fischer will anchor Howard Hanson’s “Serenade for Flute, Harp, and Strings” and double bassist Jack Unzicker will star in Paul Hindemith’s Trauermusik.
- Transfigured Night: The Orchestra will also play this Schoenberg classic, a romantic, yet haunting piece that has become a staple in the chamber’s repertoire.
Dallas Chamber Symphony
Beyond the glowing plate glass of the Dallas City Performance Hall, the Dallas Chamber Symphony is often hard at work devising ever-more-intriguing ways to welcome people into the world of symphonic music. Its director often places the symphony's talents against the canvas of live silent-film screenings, dance performances, and other media, along with the more usual work of pairing well-known pieces with contemporary compositions. Beyond concerts, the group also reaches out to the community by sponsoring musical competitions, holding pre-concert talks, and tossing staff-paper airplanes into open windows.