What You'll Get
It's important to dress for the job you want, not the job you have—unless you work at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in which case you have to wear a hazmat suit even if you'd rather be a gym teacher. Fight the disease of unfashionability with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Dallas International Fashion Show, Music and Dance
- When: Friday, May 16, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Dallas City Performance Hall
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.37 value)
- $25 for one VIP ticket (up to $53.74 value), including front-row seating, access to a VIP area with complimentary drinks, opportunities to mingle with special guests, and admission to an after-party
Dallas International Fashion Show, Music and Dance
- What it is: an annual celebration of African fashion and art, with a nod towards the cultures of Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean
- What you'll see: fashions from international designers and special guests
- Some of those special guests: Nigerian model, actress, and activist Eefy Ike, actress and publisher Monalisa Chinda, Nigerian politicians Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Florence Ita Giwa, and comedian Wamilele
- What it benefits: Spirit of Uganda, part of the nonprofit organization Empower African Children, providing experiential learning to Ugandan children in the hopes of fostering leadership skills
- Made possible by: Trendy Africa magazine and the always trendy City of Dallas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/16 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Dallas City Performance Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Trendy Communications LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6PM. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.