What You'll Get
- One ticket to Dame Edna’s Glorious Goodbye - The Farewell Tour
- When: April 9–14; choose a showtime upon purchase.
- Where: Princess of Wales Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $46.50 for balcony rows C–G (up to $60 value)
- $76.50 for orchestra rows M–U, dress circle rows E–K, or balcony rows A–B (up to $110 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dame Edna’s Glorious Goodbye - The Farewell Tour
For more than half a century, a neon-haired Aussie “gigastar” has conquered stage after stage around the globe, picking up a Tony and countless accolades along the way. But all good things must come to an end, and now Dame Edna Everage—and her alter-ego and creator Barry Humphries—are embarking on a final victory lap. The self-described “housewife, investigative journalist, social anthropologist, talk show host, swami, children’s book illustrator, spin doctor, megastar, and icon” bids adieu to her beloved “possums” with a sharp tongue, sharper wit, an incredibly sharp pair of glasses, and a show that The Telegraph calls “unalloyed comic pleasure.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Princess of Wales Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Mirvish's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For special needs seating, contact email@example.com promptly upon receipt of voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.