- One ticket to Dame Edna’s Glorious Goodbye - The Farewell Tour
- When: April 9–14; choose a showtime upon purchase.
- Where: Princess of Wales Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $46.50 for balcony rows C–G (up to $60 value)
- $76.50 for orchestra rows M–U, dress circle rows E–K, or balcony rows A–B (up to $110 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dame Edna’s Glorious Goodbye - The Farewell Tour
For more than half a century, a neon-haired Aussie “gigastar” has conquered stage after stage around the globe, picking up a Tony and countless accolades along the way. But all good things must come to an end, and now Dame Edna Everage—and her alter-ego and creator Barry Humphries—are embarking on a final victory lap. The self-described “housewife, investigative journalist, social anthropologist, talk show host, swami, children’s book illustrator, spin doctor, megastar, and icon” bids adieu to her beloved “possums” with a sharp tongue, sharper wit, an incredibly sharp pair of glasses, and a show that The Telegraph calls “unalloyed comic pleasure.”