- $19 for two tickets to see Dan Zanes and Elizabeth Mitchell (up to a $36 value)
- Where: Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Seating: Section A, orchestra rows U–Z or balcony rows C–E, or Section B, orchestra rows AA–FF or balcony rows F–H
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Sunday, November 10 at 1:30 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, November 10 at 4 p.m. Doors open at 3:30 p.m.<p>
Dan Zanes and Elizabeth Mitchell
Dan Zanes and Elizabeth Mitchell perform "Sail Away Ladies" with You Are My Flower
* Dan Zanes is: a guitarist and former frontman of the Grammy-winning band The Del Fuegos * Elizabeth Mitchell is: a Grammy-nominated children's music artist who has collaborated with stars including Lisa Loeb and Ziggy Marley * Together, their music is: a kid-friendly blend of original folk and country compositions, plus covers of songs by Pete Seeger, Bob Marley, and Woodie Guthrie * What Time magazine calls the duo: "Stars of Kindie Rock"
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theatre fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is onsite to cultivate the next generation of performers.
100% of 12 customers recommend
“The parking garage is about 5 bucks instead of feeding a meter, you don't have to feel pressured to get out of there, instead enjoy the town and walk around.”