- One G-Pass to see Dana Carvey, Dennis Miller, and Kevin Nealon
- When: Wednesday, June 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tacoma Dome
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39.50 for sections 2A, 5A, or 19A, rows 15–36 (up to $64.47 value)
- $51.50 for sections 6A or 18A, rows 4–39 (up to $80.84 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dana Carvey, Dennis Miller, and Kevin Nealon
Warning: contains strong language and Austrian bodybuilders
- Their legacy: Dana Carvey, Dennis Miller, and Kevin Nealon were three of the guiding comic lights who ushered Saturday Night Live into its late ’80s and early ’90s renaissance
- Their specialties: Carvey is an uncanny impressionist, Miller has perfected the art of sarcasm, and Nealon traffics in original characters and bone-dry absurdism
- A short list of Dana Carvey’s impersonations: George H.W. Bush, Paul McCartney, John McLaughlin, Johnny Carson, and Dennis Miller
- Where you’ve heard Dennis Miller’s epic rants: during his tenure anchoring Weekend Update from 1985 to 1991, on his Emmy-winning talk show Dennis Miller Live, and moments after he says “I don’t want to go on a rant here”
- Who you might see during Kevin Nealon’s set: Mr. Subliminal, Mr. No Depth Perception, or Franz (to Carvey’s Hans)