What You'll Get
- $55 for one admission to a 2.5-hour essential-oils workshop focused on changing your relationship with stress with Dana Frost
- This event is for adults only
- Participants should bring a blanket, towel, or yoga mat, and a water bottle
- Guests can also bring their own dinners to enjoy between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
Workshops take place at the DL Loft in Lakeview, a Parisian apartment-style venue that has been used for parties and photo shoots by the likes of Oprah Winfrey and the Joffrey Ballet.
Each event is capped at 20 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
With every new year come the resolutions: to eat better, sleep better, get fit, start a new hobby. To help those resolutions start on the right foot, life coach and aromatherapy expert Dana Frost gives students the tools to successfully cope with stress and make room in their lives for new experiences.
Smell a Stress-Free Future
Learn the basics of essential oils, then handcraft your own blend in a roll-on bottle to use throughout 2015.
Practice breathing to calm the central nervous system, learn the four qualities of a healthy breathing pattern, and master techniques such as heart-centered breathing and the relaxing breath.
Calibrate Your Emotional-Body Compass
Examine the connection between your emotional life and your body through the lens of breathing and heart-rate patterns.
Aromatherapy Alchemist and Master Certified Life Coach
Dana Frost has made it her mission to help people whip their lives into shape, whatever shape that might be. As a master-certified life coach with Martha Beck, Inc., she aids the pursuit of personal goals, using everything from transcutaneous acupuncture to breathing techniques. And beyond working one-on-one with clients, she also creates retreats and workshops for women all across the world, spreading the benefits of calm and focus.
The Fine Print