- Dana Goldberg: Crossing the Line Comedy Tour
- When: Thursday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Dark Lady
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission for two (up to a $34 value)
- $15 for VIP reserved seating, including a postshow meet and greet (up to a $33.75 value)
Warning: contains coarse language and sexual content
Voted one of the top five funniest lesbians in America by the readers of Curve magazine, Dana Goldberg's easygoing delivery of insightful observations and edgy subject matter have landed her headlining spots at comedy clubs, festivals, and universities around the country. Goldberg, host and producer of the annual Southwest Funnyfest partially benefiting New Mexico AIDS Services, first made waves in the early 2000s as part of the US Comedy Invasion at the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland. Since then, her gut-busting tales of growing up in a single-parent household have merged with her humanitarian spirit, resulting in multiple comedy nights devoted to raising awareness and funds for the LGBT community. In her adroit standup act, Goldberg often muses on the joys and non-joys of embracing your identity, unwanted facial hair, and her codependency on certain eating habits.