What You'll Get
- $45 for one general-admission ticket (up to $69.89 value)
Ticket includes the following
- Four-hour premium meal package from 8 p.m.–midnight features a Halloween-themed buffet of finger food
- Available drinks include domestic and premium drafts, call cocktails, Red Bull, wine, and soda
- FatPour Tap Works
- Derby Bar & Grill
- Irish Oak
Please drink responsibly
Dance with the Dead Halloween Bash & Costume Party
- Who’s Invited: anyone and everyone—tens of thousands have attended these parties in the 20 years since the first Dance with the Dead
- How to Dress: however you want, with undead zombies, ghouls, and other fiends being particular favorites
- What to Eat: Besides each other? Guests can dig into themed hors d’oeuvres such as Fried Fingers, Vampire Bites, Monster Meatballs, and Wiener Worms.
- What to Drink: Vampires blood possibly? Actually just the good stuff such as domestic and premium draft beer, call cocktails, Red Bull, and soda.
- When the Party Starts: the moment the DJs start spinning, though the event lasts from 8:00 p.m. to midnight
- Where It Happens: simultaneously at three venues across Chicago, thanks to the supernatural time-bending qualities of Halloween
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/31 for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.