- $45 for one general-admission ticket (up to $69.89 value)
Ticket includes the following
- Four-hour premium meal package from 8 p.m.–midnight features a Halloween-themed buffet of finger food
- Available drinks include domestic and premium drafts, call cocktails, Red Bull, wine, and soda
- FatPour Tap Works
- Derby Bar & Grill
- Irish Oak
Please drink responsibly
Dance with the Dead Halloween Bash & Costume Party
- Who’s Invited: anyone and everyone—tens of thousands have attended these parties in the 20 years since the first Dance with the Dead
- How to Dress: however you want, with undead zombies, ghouls, and other fiends being particular favorites
- What to Eat: Besides each other? Guests can dig into themed hors d’oeuvres such as Fried Fingers, Vampire Bites, Monster Meatballs, and Wiener Worms.
- What to Drink: Vampires blood possibly? Actually just the good stuff such as domestic and premium draft beer, call cocktails, Red Bull, and soda.
- When the Party Starts: the moment the DJs start spinning, though the event lasts from 8:00 p.m. to midnight
- Where It Happens: simultaneously at three venues across Chicago, thanks to the supernatural time-bending qualities of Halloween