All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Hip-hop has provided the soundtrack to some of America’s most significant cultural events, from major boxing matches to battle-rapped presidential debates. Witness music history with this deal to Dancefestopia Music Festival held at Richard L. Berkley Riverfront Park in downtown Kansas City. Choose between the following options:
- For $99, you get one music-festival package (up to a $200 total value), which includes:
- One all-weekend general-admission ticket to Dancefestopia at Richard L. Berkley Riverfront Park from 12 p.m. on Friday, June 1, to 3 a.m. Saturday, June 2, and from 11 a.m. Saturday until 3 a.m. on Sunday, June 3 (up to a $138 value, including all fees)
- Dancefestopia T-shirt (a $30 value)
- Dancefestopia sunglasses (a $12 value)
Concert poster (a $20 value)<p>
- For $15, you get admission to the Dancefestopia VIP Recovery Party, and a pair of Dancefestopia sunglasses, at The Jones Pool on Sunday, June 3, at 12 p.m. (a $42 value).<p>
Hip-hop performers, electronic beat breakers, and record spinners collide at Dancefestopia, a two-day, two-night audio and visual extravaganza held in a 20-acre party zone. The festival’s headliners, Flo Rida, 3OH!3 Matisyahu, and Wiz Khalifa, blast ear canals with tracks imbued with lyrical skill and beats. Also taking the stage, pop darling Dev catapulted to attention with her surprising expertise in jet mechanics on Far East Movement’s hit “Like a G6” and has stayed in the spotlight with the sax-drenched “In the Dark,” which ranked among Spin’s Favorite Pop Tracks of 2011. Guests can consult the website to see the lineup of more than 40 regionally and nationally renowned artists, as well as information about the differences between a turntable and a waffle iron.
During the Dancefestopia VIP Recovery Party, guests soak up rays while swimming in a luxurious rooftop pool or lounging in one of 12 private cabanas. The beats of MTV’s DJ Skribble get bodies shaking as they tan, order cocktails from the swim-up bar, or attend a secret underwater hip-hop summit. While drying off, guests can stroll along more than 20,000 square feet of rooftop deck and gaze at Kansas City’s skyline.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for admission at festival or on night of party at The Jones Pool. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venues. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to venues. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Festival package option not valid for Recovery Party. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.