What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for best available seating (up to $40 value)
- When: select dates, February 5–14
Dances from the Heart
- The Theme: To celebrate the season of love, the Roxey Ballet treats romance-seekers and sweethearts alike to an enchanting evening of amorous dances, performed playfully and passionately
- The Choreography: fluid and wistful movements by Roxey Ballet founder Mark Roxey
- In Addition: this year’s program also includes a commissioned ballet based on the life of Frida Kahlo, Roxey’s take on Romeo and Juliet, and two works rarely seen by concertgoers
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roxey Ballet
Mark Roxey says his troupe is the biggest ballet company in the smallest city in the US. That wasn't exactly the plan in 1995 when he and his wife Melissa founded the Hunterdon Youth Ballet, but as the group evolved, so did their ambitions. They rechristened themselves the Roxey Ballet and grew into a professional touring outfit whose dancers have commanded international recognition and even performed at the inauguration of President Obama. Today, the troupe regularly revisits beloved ballets as well as lesser-known works, often featuring original choreography by Roxey himself.