What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for best-available seating (up to $20.34 value)
- Weekends: Saturday, June 10, at 11 a.m | Sunday, June 11, at 1 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. | Saturday, June 17, at 11 a.m. or 1 p.m. | Sunday, June 18, at 1 p.m. or 3:30 p.m.
- Weekdays: Tuesday, June 13–Friday, June 16 at 10 a.m. or 11:45 a.m.
The Dancing Granny
- The story: A crafty spider named Ananse tricks Granny to start dancing in hopes that she’ll neglect her garden so he can swoop in and eat her veggies, but Granny turns the tables and Ananse can’t help but dance, too.
- You may know the story already because the West Indian folktale was written and illustrated into a children’s book by award-winning author and illustrator Ashley Bryan.
- The playwright: written by Alliance/Kendada Competition alum Jiréh Breon Holder.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.