What You'll Get
- $35 for one orchestra or loge ticket (up to $54 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dancing in the Streets
- What’s Dancing in the Streets: a Broadway-style musical that re-creates the iconic sounds of Motown, the musical genre that came out of Detroit in the ’60s
- Who’s dancing in their seats: audience members, who may also be boogying in the aisles
- Who’s dancing on the stage: a multi-talented cast
- The stars Motown created: Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, and more
- The songs you may hear: “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “My Girl,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” and the title track
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 4/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.