What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass ticket for rear 1st balcony seating (up to $60.25 value)
- $46.25 for one G-Pass ticket for front 1st balcony seating (up to $70.50 value)
- $52.75 for one G-Pass ticket for main floor seating (up to $80.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing In The Streets - Motown’s Greatest Hits
- What’s Dancing In The Streets - Motown’s Greatest Hits: a Broadway-style musical that re-creates the iconic sounds of Motown, the musical genre that came out of Detroit in the ’60s
- Who’s dancing in their seats: audience members, who may also be boogying in the aisles
- Who’s dancing on the stage: a multi-talented cast
- The stars Motown created: Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, and more
- The songs you may hear: “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “My Girl,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” and the title track
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.