- $44 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in tier 2 (up to $62.15 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in tier 3 (up to $50.85 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in tier 4 (up to $39.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing in the Streets
- What’s Dancing in the Streets: a Broadway-style musical that re-creates the iconic sounds of Motown, the musical genre that came out of Detroit in the ’60s
- Who’s dancing in their seats: audience members, who may also be boogying in the aisles
- Who’s dancing on the stage: a multi-talented cast
- The stars Motown created: Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, and more
- The songs you may hear: “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “My Girl,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” and the title track
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.