- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear balcony (up to $61 value)
- $43.74 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra or front balcony (up to $72.90 value)
- $55.22 for one G-Pass for seating in the middle orchestra or mezzanine section (up to $84.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing in the Streets – Motown’s Greatest Hits
- What’s Dancing in the Streets: a Broadway-style musical that re-creates the iconic sounds of Motown, the musical genre that came out of Detroit in the ’60s
- Who’s dancing in their seats: audience members, who may also be boogying in the aisles
- Who’s dancing on the stage: a multi-talented cast
- The stars Motown created: Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, and more
- The songs you may hear: “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “My Girl,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” and the title track
Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
The largest soft-seat theatre in Canada, the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts is perhaps most famous for its overhanging marquee outside. The diagonal canopy and its snake-like rows of lights were restored to their original form in 2010, along with the facility’s wood, brass, and marble accents. Inside the lobby, York Wilson’s mural, The Seven Lively Arts, fills eyes with fractured, panoramic representations of various artistic media, from slanted musical staffs to menacing Greek theatre masks.