- $45 for one G-Pass for second-balcony seating (rows C–D) (up to $78.90 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for first-balcony seating (rows F–N) (up to $88.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing in the Streets
- What’s Dancing in the Streets: a Broadway-style musical that re-creates the iconic sounds of Motown, the musical genre that came out of Detroit in the ’60s
- Who’s dancing in their seats: audience members, who may also be boogying in the aisles
- Who’s dancing on the stage: a multi-talented cast
- The stars Motown created: Martha and the Vandellas, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, and more
- The songs you may hear: “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “My Girl,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” and the title track