Without dance, people could only hum along to "Macarena," and Jane Austen characters would be forced to say what was really on their minds. Let movements speak with this GrouponLive deal.
- Dancing Just Like the Stars
- Where: Windows Showroom at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- $45 for two tickets for VIP admission, including two drinks (up to $65.90 value)
- $29 for two tickets for general admission (up to $48.90 value)<p>
Dancing Just Like the Stars
Dancing Just Like the Stars helps amateurs jumpstart their rug-cutting careers with a night of hands-on learning. Tony Delgado, owner of Delgado Dance Studio, and instructor for the famed dancer Cheryl Burke, gives guests and hour and a half of non-stop entertainment. The evening kick off with the Delgado dance crew leading guests through the steps of ballroom, salsa, or a surprise style of dance. After absorbing the basics, burgeoning dancers take to the floor to practice their new moves, thankful they decided against wearing their lead shoes. Following the performance, a wardrobe rack and photographer will be available where guests and Delgado can set-up poses for keepsake photos for an additional fee.<p>
“The scenery and costumes were just amazing!! ”
Windows Showroom at Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109