- One G-Pass to see Dancing Pros Live
- When: Friday, February 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Events Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for right- or left-center rows 30–36 , or right- or left-wing rows 20–29 (up to $41.50 value)
- $30 for right- or left-center rows 18–29, or right- or left-wing rows 11–19 (up to $58 value)
- $40 for right- or left-center rows 4–16, or right- or left-wing rows 2–10 (up to $79.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing Pros Live
The recipe for Dancing Pros Live packs more heat than a habanero stew. Growing Pains star Alan Thicke hosts ten performers from ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance, and professional stages across the globe, with guest star from Dance Temptation, Edyta Sliwinska. Dancers such as So You Think You Can Dance finalist Ryan DiLello, and Dancing with the Stars competitor Chelsie Hightower form five couples who perform solos in two rounds, draped in colorful costumes and lights. The role of head judge will be filled by Karina Smirnoff. Dazzling with waltzes, cha-chas, and freestyle routines, they vie for the audience’s live vote, hoping to take home the night’s trophy and a bouquet of blown kisses.
Between rounds, performers from NBC’s The Voice wow with vocal gold, and judges give their expert opinions on the choreography. The result: what People’s Monica Rizzo describes as “top notch dancing from the best in the world.”