Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it’s time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal to see Dancing Queen at Riverfront Theater. Choose from the following ticketing options:
- For $35, you get one ticket for seating in the Price 1 section (up to a $75 value).
- For $42, you get one ticket for seating in the Price 1 section with one drink before the show or at intermission and a postshow backstage meet and greet with the performers (up to an $85.50 value).
- For $50, you get one ticket for seating in the Premium section with one drink before the show or at intermission and a postshow backstage meet and greet with the performers (up to a $100.50 value).<p>
Choose from the following dates:
- Thursday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 16, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 24, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.<p>
The disco dance-floor anthems of ‘70s supergroup ABBA pop the butterfly collars and swing the flared pants of crowds at the Broadway-style musical revue Dancing Queen. An energetic cast of singers and dancers flings and flutters its sparkling costumes across a transparent stage that glows beneath its surface with neon red, blue, and green lights. A large ensemble of performers twirls feathered boas in the background of “Waterloo,” and a foreground of white-sequined singers bind varied harmonies together in the catchy chorus of “Mamma Mia,” which continuously begs the question, “How can I resist you?” Highlights from Saturday Night Fever reacquaint ears with the film’s infectious music, and a compilation of other ‘70s party hits—such as “Carwash” and “YMCA”—ignore the expiration dates on their synchronized group dance permits.
Nestled beneath a 70-foot blue and yellow tent on the banks of the Chicago River, the Riverfront Theater’s temperature-controlled interior keeps guests comfortable as performers heat up the stage. Early-arriving Groupon holders can sip an alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage. After the performance, a backstage meet and greet lets patrons snap photos with the performers, shake their hands, and tell them all about their post-apocalyptic visions.
650 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60654