All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it’s time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this deal to see Dancing Queen at Riverfront Theater. Choose from the following ticketing options:
- For $35, you get one ticket for seating in the Price 1 section (up to a $75 value).
- For $42, you get one ticket for seating in the Price 1 section with one drink before the show or at intermission and a postshow backstage meet and greet with the performers (up to an $85.50 value).
- For $50, you get one ticket for seating in the Premium section with one drink before the show or at intermission and a postshow backstage meet and greet with the performers (up to a $100.50 value).<p>
Choose from the following dates:
- Thursday, June 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 16, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 24, at 2 p.m. or 5 p.m.<p>
The disco dance-floor anthems of ‘70s supergroup ABBA pop the butterfly collars and swing the flared pants of crowds at the Broadway-style musical revue Dancing Queen. An energetic cast of singers and dancers flings and flutters its sparkling costumes across a transparent stage that glows beneath its surface with neon red, blue, and green lights. A large ensemble of performers twirls feathered boas in the background of “Waterloo,” and a foreground of white-sequined singers bind varied harmonies together in the catchy chorus of “Mamma Mia,” which continuously begs the question, “How can I resist you?” Highlights from Saturday Night Fever reacquaint ears with the film’s infectious music, and a compilation of other ‘70s party hits—such as “Carwash” and “YMCA”—ignore the expiration dates on their synchronized group dance permits.
Nestled beneath a 70-foot blue and yellow tent on the banks of the Chicago River, the Riverfront Theater’s temperature-controlled interior keeps guests comfortable as performers heat up the stage. Early-arriving voucher holders can sip an alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage. After the performance, a backstage meet and greet lets patrons snap photos with the performers, shake their hands, and tell them all about their post-apocalyptic visions.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at Riverfront Theater box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to venue. Riverfront Theater is the issuer of tickets. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Riverfront Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.