What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Dancing with the Stars Live!
- When: Friday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for gold circle left or right, rows P–V (up to $53.95 value)
- $50 for gold circle center, rows M–O, or gold circle left or right, rows F–G (up to $65.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing with the Stars
- The Show: on the Perfect Ten tour, ten of DWTS’s pro dancers sashay their way through all-new numbers as well as recreations of some of the show’s most iconic moments
- The Star of Stars: Melissa Rycroft, the champion of 2012’s All Stars season. Live, she’ll show off the skills she honed as a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys.
- The Other Dancers: fan favorites from over the show’s ten years, including Witney Carson, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Artem Chigvintsev, Peta Murgatroyd, Emma Slater, and 2015’s winner Rumer Willis
- The Reviews: Niagara Frontier Publications’ Allison Deutschman praised last year’s tour for its “modern beats, ornate costumes, and unbelievable skill”
About Dancing With The Stars Live!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at nTelos Wireless Pavilion on 6/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.