- One G-Pass to Dancing with the Stars Live!
- When: Friday, June 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: nTelos Wireless Pavilion
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for gold circle left or right, rows P–V (up to $53.95 value)
- $50 for gold circle center, rows M–O, or gold circle left or right, rows F–G (up to $65.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dancing with the Stars
- The Show: on the Perfect Ten tour, ten of DWTS’s pro dancers sashay their way through all-new numbers as well as recreations of some of the show’s most iconic moments
- The Star of Stars: Melissa Rycroft, the champion of 2012’s All Stars season. Live, she’ll show off the skills she honed as a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys.
- The Other Dancers: fan favorites from over the show’s ten years, including Witney Carson, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Artem Chigvintsev, Peta Murgatroyd, Emma Slater, and 2015’s winner Rumer Willis
- The Reviews: Niagara Frontier Publications’ Allison Deutschman praised last year’s tour for its “modern beats, ornate costumes, and unbelievable skill”