What You'll Get
- $15 for one VIP ticket (up to $32.64 value)
- Ticket includes reserved seating and a goodie bag with poster, photos, trading cards, and autographed swag
- Three world-renowned performers: a juggler, a magician, and a circus freak welcome guests to join their world of secret histories, astounding talent, and wonder. This show of fire eating, illusion, and unbridled skill leaves guests in amazement.
- The Juggler: Chuck Clark, who defies gravity by juggling everything from bowling pins to swords—and rubs it in gravity’s face by doing it all on a unicycle
- The Magician: Keri Kazz, who has traveled across Asia and North America to show audiences how he can eat razor blades and play with industrial staple guns
- The Mad Scientist: Thom Britton, who loves to eat fire, walk on broken glass, and play with chainsaws rounds out this modern vaudeville show
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.