Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for a comedy show for two (up to a $39.99 total value), which includes:
- Two admissions to any Friday or Saturday comedy show (a $15 value each)
- One appetizer before or after the show (up to a $9.99 value)
- Where: Dangerfield’s Comedy
- Seating: restaurant seating; first come-first served
- Door time: one hour before comedy shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the list of upcoming comedians<p>
Gerry Grossman (May 31–June 1)
Rock ‘n’ roll comedian whose routine as “The Human Jukebox” has rollicked audiences for over 35 years
**[Gabe Noah](http://gabenoah.com)** (May 31–June 1) Voted the best comic in Minneapolis in 2010 by a jury of his peers, and runner-up for “Funniest Person in the Twin Cities” in 2008; also seen on Funny or Die Warning: contains bleeped out language and scenarios stripped from an alternative universe version of Pretty Woman
The brick façade and striped awnings of Dangerfield's have stood for more than 20 years alongside the south bank of the Minnesota River. Inside, brick archways and wooden wainscoting create a warm setting, and there's also an outdoor terrace, screened in by a netted dome to ward off bugs and confetti dropped by exuberant skydivers. Chefs transform Angus beef into steaks, medallions, and half-pound burgers, and they highlight the delicate flavors of Canadian walleye and jumbo shrimp with citrusy sauces. A full bar and wine list help nurture good spirits, and the join also hosts national and local comedians in their lower level on the weekends.