What You'll Get
- $20 for a comedy show for two (up to a $40 total value), which includes:
- Two admissions to any Friday or Saturday comedy show (a $15 value each)
- One appetizer before the show (up to a $10 value)
- Where: Dangerfield’s Comedy
- Seating: restaurant seating; first come-first served
- Door time: one hour before comedy shows
- Dwight York (September 25–26)
- Chad Filey (September 25–26)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2015. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Not valid for special holiday performances. Not valid with other promotions or offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dangerfield's Restaurant
The brick façade and striped awnings of Dangerfield's have stood for more than 20 years alongside the south bank of the Minnesota River. Inside, brick archways and wooden wainscoting create a warm setting, and there's also an outdoor terrace, screened in by a netted dome to ward off bugs and confetti dropped by exuberant skydivers. Chefs transform Angus beef into steaks, medallions, and half-pound burgers, and they highlight the delicate flavors of Canadian walleye and jumbo shrimp with citrusy sauces. A full bar and wine list help nurture good spirits, and the join also hosts national and local comedians in their lower level on the weekends.