What You'll Get
- $55 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
An Evening with Daniel O’Donnell: Back Home Again Tour
- How you know Daniel O’Donnell: from his 14 PBS concert specials, where he often duets with singer Mary Duff on Irish folk, gospel, country, and rock tunes.
- A record-breaking run: The Irish singer has had a new album on the UK Artist Album Chart every year since 1988—a 29-year run that is longer than Michael Jackson, the Rolling Stones, Madonna, or even his Irish countrymen U2.
- Even the queen knows him: Among his many accolades, O’Donnell was awarded an honorary MBE by Queen Elizabeth.
- His latest: Back Home Again, a 37-track CD. The PBS special was filmed in Ireland and the new tour includes new musicians and instruments that fans have “really welcomed … on board.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.