- $22 for balcony seating ($40.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE!
- Where Daniel Tiger Lives: next door to Mr. Rogers—the PBS show is a spinoff of Mister Rogers Neighborhood and Daniel is the son of the Neighborhood of Make-Believe puppet Daniel Striped Tiger
- How Daniel Pays Tribute to His Predecessor: with his trademark red sweater and an engaging storytelling style about the life of a preschooler
- What Parents and Kids See Live: climb onboard the trolley for a night of singing, dancing, and kid-friendly social-emotional education
Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.