- $19 for one G-Pass for the rear orchestra, mezzanine (up to $35.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE!
- Where Daniel Tiger Lives: next door to Mr. Rogers—the PBS show is a spinoff of Mister Rogers Neighborhood and Daniel is the son of the Neighborhood of Make-Believe puppet Daniel Striped Tiger
- How Daniel Pays Tribute to His Predecessor: with his trademark red sweater and an engaging storytelling style about the life of a preschooler
- What Parents and Kids See Live: climb onboard the trolley for a night of singing, dancing, and kid-friendly social-emotional education
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.