- $18 for one ticket for rear orchestra or balcony 1 seating (up to $30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live!
- Where Daniel Tiger Lives: next door to Mr. Rogers—the PBS show is a spinoff of Mister Rogers Neighborhood and Daniel is the son of the Neighborhood of Make-Believe puppet Daniel Striped Tiger
- How Daniel Pays Tribute to His Predecessor: with his trademark red sweater and an engaging storytelling style about the life of a preschooler
- What Parents and Kids See Live: climb onboard the trolley for a night of singing, dancing, and kid-friendly social-emotional education
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.