What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for rear orchestra or balcony 1 seating (up to $30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live!
- Where Daniel Tiger Lives: next door to Mr. Rogers—the PBS show is a spinoff of Mister Rogers Neighborhood and Daniel is the son of the Neighborhood of Make-Believe puppet Daniel Striped Tiger
- How Daniel Pays Tribute to His Predecessor: with his trademark red sweater and an engaging storytelling style about the life of a preschooler
- What Parents and Kids See Live: climb onboard the trolley for a night of singing, dancing, and kid-friendly social-emotional education
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at PPAC box office starting on February 2 or at The VETS venue will call on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.