Live show starring a preschool tiger based on a Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood character and emotional intelligence educational style
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra, mezzanine, or balcony
- Click here to view seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Sunday, March 1, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 1, at 5:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Live!
- Where Daniel Tiger Lives: next door to Mr. Rogers—the PBS show is a spinoff of Mister Rogers Neighborhood and Daniel is the son of the Neighborhood of Make-Believe puppet Daniel Striped Tiger
- How Daniel Pays Tribute to His Predecessor: with his trademark red sweater and an engaging storytelling style about the life of a preschooler
- What Parents and Kids See Live: climb onboard the trolley for a night of singing, dancing, and kid-friendly social-emotional education
The Fine Print