- One ticket to see Danity Kane
- When: Friday, May 23, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $39.86 value)
- $25 for one general-admission standing ticket with a Skip-The-Line pass (up to $49.86 value)
- When you first met Danity Kane: in 2005, on MTV’s Making the Band
- And how the band was initially made: P. Diddy signed them to Bad Boy Records
- From there: singles such as “Showstopper,” “Ride for You,” and “Damaged” climbed the charts
- How they ended up in the Guinness Book of World Records: they became the first female group in Billboard history to debut their first two albums at the top of the charts
- Latest track that fits right in with their earlier hits and hints to a new album: “Bye Baby”
- Founding members returning for the No Filter tour: Aubrey O’Day, Aundrea Fimbres, Shannon Bex, and Dawn Richard
- Sadly not returning: D. Woods, who wishes the ladies “blessings and much success on their endeavors”
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.