What You'll Get
- $22.50 for one G-Pass to the Danity Kane - No Filter Tour (up to $37.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first met Danity Kane: in 2005, on MTV’s Making the Band
- And how the band was initially made: P. Diddy signed them to Bad Boy Records
- From there: singles such as “Showstopper,” “Ride for You,” and “Damaged” climbed the charts
- How they ended up in the Guinness Book of World Records: they became the first female group in Billboard history to debut their first two albums at the top of the charts
- Latest track that fits right in with their earlier hits and hints to a new album: “Bye Baby”
- Founding members returning for the No Filter tour: Aubrey O’Day, Aundrea Fimbres, Shannon Bex, and Dawn Richard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 28, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Fillmore Charlotte on 5/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.