- $20 for one G-Pass to see Danzig (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: South Side Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Glenn Danzig: from his earlier bands, The Misfits and Samhain, and his current band, Danzig
- Most surprising influence on his booming baritone: Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers
- Years since Danzig released their self-titled album: 27
- Years until their 10th album: 0–1; they’re recording now
- Their latest non-album project: Danzig Legacy TV Special, which is available on Vimeo On Demand and features concert footage and interviews with band members Tommy Victor and Steve Zing
- The non-album project that could have been: X-Men—Danzig was invited to audition for the role of Wolverine in the 2000 film due to his resemblance to the comic-book character (he declined due to scheduling conflicts)
- What you might hear at the concert: “Twist of Cain,” “Soul On Fire,” “Am I Demon,” and the mega-hit “Mother” (as heard in the Guitar Hero video-game series)
- What else: long-awaited new tracks
- Who’s joining them: post-punk rockers Pennywise and Canadian hardcore punk rockers Cancer Bats