What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Danzig (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: South Side Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Glenn Danzig: from his earlier bands, The Misfits and Samhain, and his current band, Danzig
- Most surprising influence on his booming baritone: Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers
- Years since Danzig released their self-titled album: 27
- Years until their 10th album: 0–1; they’re recording now
- Their latest non-album project: Danzig Legacy TV Special, which is available on Vimeo On Demand and features concert footage and interviews with band members Tommy Victor and Steve Zing
- The non-album project that could have been: X-Men—Danzig was invited to audition for the role of Wolverine in the 2000 film due to his resemblance to the comic-book character (he declined due to scheduling conflicts)
- What you might hear at the concert: “Twist of Cain,” “Soul On Fire,” “Am I Demon,” and the mega-hit “Mother” (as heard in the Guitar Hero video-game series)
- What else: long-awaited new tracks
- Who’s joining them: post-punk rockers Pennywise and Canadian hardcore punk rockers Cancer Bats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at South Side Ballroom on 7/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.