What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for a concert package to see DANZIG w/Doyle (up to a $41.80 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Cuban Room
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- General admission for one (up to a $34.80 value)
- Skip-the-line pass
- One drink (up to $7 value)<p>
- How you know Glenn Danzig: from his earlier bands The Misfits and Samhain, and his current band, DANZIG
- Most surprising influence on his booming baritone: Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers
- Years since DANZIG released their self-titled album: 25
- Set might include: “Twist of Cain,” “Soul On Fire,” “Am I Demon,” and mega-hit “Mother”
- Comic book character Glenn Danzig is often mistaken for: Wolverine. He was even invited to audition for the role in X-Men.
- Why he didn’t take the part: he can’t stand being in the same room as Cyclops
- Most exciting news for Misfits fans: DANZIG is playing with Misfits’ guitarist Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein
- Misfits songs you might hear: it changes nightly, but you’ll probably hear something about a vampire lady, skulls, martians, or a darling who might die
- Why is the show starting so early?: for the opening triptych of Butcher Babies, Texas Hippie Coalition, and A Pale Horse Named Death<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Cuban Club . Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects TicketFly's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.