What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women "ma'am" and men "daddy ma'am." Tip your hat to the good ol' days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $32 for one G-Pass to see Darius Rucker (up to $49.50 value)
- When: Friday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Champions Square
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met Darius Rucker: as the lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish
- His solo breakaway: 2002's Back to Then
- The major achievements in country that followed: he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012, the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award,” and the third to win a Grammy in the genre
- The first to sketch Rucker's latest number-one single, “Wagon Wheel”: Bob Dylan
- The first to complete it: Old Crow Medicine Show
- Chances of hearing live renditions from all four of his country albums (including the latest #1 record, True Believers): 100%
- Chances of hearing a Hootie and the Blowfish hit: 99.9999%
- Reasons to get there early: to hear the party-country of Chase Rice ("How She Rolls") and Sam Hunt ("Leave the Night On"); to interview a roadie and see if it's the career for you
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2014. Limit /8 per person. Use for admission at Champions Square on 9/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.