- $35 for one G-Pass to see Darius Rucker (up to $48.65 value)
- When: Friday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Champions Square
- General admission rear
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met Darius Rucker: as the lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish
- His solo breakaway: 2002’s Back to Then
- The major achievements in country that followed: he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012, the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award,” and the third to win a Grammy in the genre
- The first to sketch Rucker’s latest number-one single, “Wagon Wheel”: Bob Dylan
- The first to complete it: Old Crow Medicine Show
- Chances of hearing live renditions from all four of his country albums (including the latest #1 record, True Believers): 100%
- Chances of hearing a Hootie and the Blowfish hit: 99.9999%
- Reasons to get there early: to hear the party-country of Chase Rice (“How She Rolls”) and Sam Hunt (“Leave the Night On”); to interview a roadie and see if it’s the career for you