- One G-Pass to see Darius Rucker
- See event website here
- When: Friday, May 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Niagara Pavilion
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $25 for early-discount general admission lawn (up to $40.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for general admission lawn (up to $40.25 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Darius Rucker’s major achievements in country: he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012 and became the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award”
- True Believers: his third consecutive album to top the Billboard Country albums chart
- “Wagon Wheel:” his quadruple-platinum Grammy–winning #1 single
- Six: the number of #1 singles from his first two country albums Learn to Live and Charleston, SC 1966
- Those five #1 singles: “Come Back Song,” “This,” “Alright,” “It Won’t Be Like This For Long,” and “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It”
First Niagara Pavilion
Under the sprawling roof of First Niagara Pavilion, music greats such as Billy Joel, Rush, and Jimmy Buffett have all taken over the stage as fans throughout the amphitheater space watch, transfixed. Whether enjoying the show from the open-air pavilion or the verdant lawn, concertgoers demonstrate their love for the performers by dancing along to the music or holding up lighters engraved with the lead singer’s astrological sign.