What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Darius Rucker
- When: Sunday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for seating in mezzanine section 17, 18, 26, or 27 (up to $44.35 value)
- $22 for seating in mezzanine sections 19–25 (up to $44.35 value)
- $35 for seating in Stadium 2 sections 8R–12L (up to $66.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Darius Rucker’s major achievements in country: he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012 and became the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award”
- True Believers: his third consecutive album to top the Billboard Country albums chart
- “Wagon Wheel:” his quadruple-platinum Grammy–winning #1 single
- Six: the number of #1 singles from his first two country albums Learn to Live and Charleston, SC 1966
- Those five #1 singles: “Come Back Song,” “This,” “Alright,” “It Won’t Be Like This For Long,” and “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater on 7/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.