What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The New 93Q presents A Day in the Country featuring Darius Rucker, Brett Eldredge, Brothers Osborne, A Thousand Horses, Chase Bryant, Drake White, Casey James and Michael Ray
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $32.56 value)
- $32 for reserved seating in sections 104–111 (up to $58.72 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The New 93Q presents A Day in the Country
- Darius Rucker: Rucker was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012 and became the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award.” Don’t miss a performance of “Wagon Wheel,” his quadruple-platinum Grammy-winning #1 single, plus songs from his fourth consecutive album, “Southern Style”
- Brett Eldredge: A relative newcomer to the country music game, Eldredge’s first big break came when he co-wrote Gary Allan’s 2010 single “I Think I’ve Had Enough,” and dropped his own “Raymond” that same year. With 2013’s “Don’t Ya,” he went platinum for the first time, and in 2015 he heralded a new album with the song “Lose My Mind”
- Brothers Osborne: named one of Rolling Stone’s “10 Artists You Need to Know” in 2014, the brothers behind the boozy, bluesy hit “Rum” treat fans to comfortably dusty tunes
- Drake White: a self-identified “God-fearing, river rat, beach bum,” Drake White sung about the simple life on his debut album of the same name, and has earned a reputation for a freewheeling, improv-heavy performance style
- Chase Bryant: the grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back”
- The Rest of the Lineup: A Thousand Horses, Casey James, Michael Ray
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.