All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one early-discount G-Pass for seating in sections 205–225 (up to $39.15 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 205–225 (up to $39.15 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 104–126 (up to $59.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Darius Rucker’s major achievements in country: he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012 and became the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award”
- Southern Style: his fourth consecutive album to top the Billboard Country albums chart
- “Wagon Wheel”: his quadruple-platinum Grammy-winning #1 single
- Five: the number of #1 singles from his first two country albums, Learn to Live and Charleston, SC 1966
- Those five #1 singles: “Come Back Song,” “This,” “Alright,” “It Won’t Be Like This For Long,” and “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.