What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $60.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Partial proceeds of this holiday sale go to St Jude Children’s Hospital. For information on St. Jude, visit www.stjude.org. Event held at Ironstone Amphitheatre.
Day of event details:
- Free parking available
- Not permitted: Cans, bottles, alcohol, outside food, weapons of any kind, professional cameras, video recorders, audio recorders, high back lawn chairs.
- Low beach chairs and blankets are allowed into General Admission section. Low beach chairs are defined as seats lower than 12” from the ground, backs lower than 32” from the ground.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Darius Rucker’s major achievements in country: he was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2012 and became the first African-American to win the CMA’s “New Artist Award”
- Southern Style: his fourth album to top the Billboard Country albums chart
- Six: the total number of #1 singles from Darius’s first three albums
- Those six #1 singles: the quadruple-platinum Grammy-winning “Wagon Wheel,” plus “Come Back Song,” “This,” “Alright,” “It Won’t Be Like This For Long,” and “Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It”
Dan + Shay
- Their Sound: bright, clever country-pop with drum-tight harmonies
- Where It All Began: their aptly titled 2014 debut that posted three singles to the Billboard Country charts and debuted at No. 1
- “19 You + Me”: the duo’s gold-certified first single
- Two: years in a row that the duo was nominated for both CMA and ACM’s “Vocal Duo of the Year”
- What’s new: a forthcoming sophomore album that has already yielded the hit ballad, “From the Ground Up”
- How Michael Ray rocketed into fame: winning CW talent-search show The Next
- “Kiss You in the Morning”: Ray’s first single that went No. 1 in just 24 weeks
- Songs the young talent lent his deceptively mature-sounding pipes: Eric Church’s “Springsteen”; Luke Bryan’s “Drunk on You”
- Current single: “Real Men Love Jesus,” which is currently touching hearts and climbing the charts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.