What You'll Get
- $39 for two bronze tickets for general-admission seating in rows 11–15 (up to 60.02 value)
- $124 for a date-night package for two, including VIP seating in the first six rows, two champagne cocktails, a post-show tour of the theater and close-up magic performance, and a gift bag (up to $210.94 value)
- $175 for a champagne package for four, including seating in rows 7–16, a bottle of sparkling wine, a post-show cabaret hang out with the cast and private magic show, and a gift bag (up to $330.68 value)
Gift bags include a Dark Kabaret CD, Asian erotica, magic tricks, sweets, and more.
- What it is: an adults-only variety show full of romance, mystery, and snappy dressers
- The host: Paul Nathan, a veteran of HBO, MTV, and Star Trek: Voyager
- The magician: Paul Nathan again, creator of the “I Hate Children Children’s Show”
- The supporting acts: international burlesque siren Eden Berlin, London shadow artist Paul Dabek, Cirque artist RJ Owens, and Sideshow Queen Reggie
- The venue: a century-old Chinese opera house, complete with opium den and resident ghosts
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase.Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.